Nestled at the end of a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac within footsteps of beautiful Cockman Park and a fantastic family playground at the end of the street, this surprisingly-spacious 5 bedroom 2 bathroom home will keep everybody happy and leaves plenty of scope for you to add some of your own personal touches throughout, fully enjoying a convenient location that also ensures your place within both the Greenwood Primary School and Warwick Senior High School catchment areas.
A paved outdoor space at the rear overlooks a shimmering sunken below-ground swimming pool that is generous in size and has heaps of room around it for everybody to laze about in the sun. The open single lock-up carport also affords drive-through access for a second car to park in tandem at the back of the property.
Inside, the sunken lounge is reserved for those special occasions and is overlooked by a formal dining room - also benefitting from low-maintenance flooring. The central tiled meals area separates a massive carpeted family room from the light and bright kitchen, whilst a generous games room doubles as an enclosed patio, essentially tripling the amount of living options available, with external access to the yard and poolside.
The master bedroom suite is the pick of the bunch when it comes to the sleeping quarters, boasting separate "his and hers" built-in wardrobes, a manual security window shutter for peace of mind and a fully-tiled private ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet. There is also access from here into an adjacent fifth bedroom or study off the slate entrance.
Take full advantage of a versatile floor plan in a wonderful position, also close to Warwick Grove Shopping Centre, public transport, sporting facilities, the freeway and so much more. This really is a place with space!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Double linen press off family room
- Gorgeous French door separating the formal dining room from the casual central meals area
- Practical kitchen with a pantry, tiled splashbacks, a double sink, Westinghouse gas cook top and a separate Westinghouse oven
- Carpeted 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- 4th bedroom with easy-care floors, BIR's and a fan
- Manual window shutter to carpeted 5th bedroom or study - you choose how to live!
- Separate bath and shower in main bathroom
- Separate fully-tiled toilet
- Fully-tiled laundry off kitchen, with shopper's entry from the secure carport
- Double security-door entry
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Garden shed
- Street-front block
- Quiet "No Through Road" pocket of Greenwood
|Land Size||760 sqm|