This renovator's dream of a 6 bedroom 2 bathroom family home is to be sold "as is" and offers you and your loved ones the chance to add some of your own personal touches throughout and take advantage of both a spacious 693sqm block and a convenient neighbourhood location in the best way possible.
For those not inclined to start afresh and build a brand-new residence following a potential demolition job, there is plenty of scope to revamp the interior of this solid abode before converting the outdoor setting into an entertainer's paradise. Downstairs, a spacious front lounge room welcomes you off the entry, preceding the charming brickwork of a tiled open-plan family and dining area with its own built-in bar and a functional kitchen that looks out to the backyard swimming pool.
There are three bedrooms in total on the ground floor, including a carpeted master suite with fitted "his and hers" double built-in wardrobes, a lovely bay window and semi-ensuite access into a practical bathroom, boasting a separate bath and shower to cater for everybody's personal needs. A character-laden timber staircase takes you to the upper level where a main bathroom and landing/sitting area service the three remaining bedrooms - all featuring built-in robes.
Some tender loving care will help bring the pool back to life and allow the poolside deck to be better utilised in tandem with a fabulous covered patio off the family room. Completing the package is a double carport with access to the rear.
A short walk separates your front doorstep from the beautiful Chadstone Reserve, Warrandyte Park's sprawling playing fields and the lush scenery provided by Craigie Open Space, just behind the excellent Craigie Leisure Centre. Don't forget your paintbrush!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Gas-bayonet heating in the front lounge room downstairs
- Tiled open-plan family and dining area with built-in storage and outdoor access to the backyard patio entertaining space
- Electric kitchen appliances complement tiled splashbacks and pleasant views out to the pool area
- Low-maintenance flooring to the upstairs landing/sitting area - with split-system air-conditioning
- 2nd downstairs bedroom has BIR's
- Carpeted 3rd lower-level bedroom with BIR's
- 4th upstairs bedroom with easy-care floors
- 5th upper-level bedroom with low-maintenance floors and a lovely outlook from its window
- 6th upstairs bedroom with easy-care flooring
- Main upstairs bathroom with a shower, toilet and heat lights
- Tiled ground-floor laundry, comprising of a separate toilet and outdoor access
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Garden shed
- Side access
- Short drive to Craigie Heights Primary School, Craigie Tavern and local shopping centres
- Close to public transport, the freeway and our pristine coastline